Thursday, February 7, 2008
Hey Misha. SHUT UP!
Ok, misha stop, you don't need to criticize me and say that everything is my fault, yes given that I missed the deadline to switch classes, yeah that was stupid, but it is the schools fault that their Russian program is defunct, and also their fault that they say they accept IB and then claim they don't. So ask me what is going on instead of assuming what is going on, the first three letters of "assuming" are ass, so stop it. And I am not trying to yell at you or anything, but in this case yes the University is against me, and I am stupid for not researching more, and not knowing the deadlines for switching classes. But that is all, had I known that the Russian program at UWM sucked, then I would have gone after Madison a lot harder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm. ok then, not every thing is your fault. But take ownership of what is, and "man up". Read the rules, because i'm sure that they have
:)
Post a Comment